If you love cheesecake as much as I do, you will need to try this. It’s light enough to have with breakfast and sweet enough to have as a dessert.
Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait
- 1 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Light Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Strawberries chopped
- 1 Lemon (juice and zest)
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 6 Lady Fingers chopped (or 1 cup of Vanilla Granola)
- In a blender, mix yogurt, cream cheese and lemon zest (refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Chop 2 cups of strawberries, mix with the juice of 1 lemon and 1 TBS of honey. (refrigerate until ready to serve)
- Chop 6 ladyfinger cookies into small pieces.
- Assembly: alternate layers of ladyfingers (or vanilla granola), strawberries and yogurt mixture
- Serve immediately and enjoy!